- ICOres is a flexible multi-dose dry powder inhaler with patient feedback features.
- It features two separate reservoirs which allows for simultaneous inhalation of two different formulations.
- Its intuitive handling, exact dose counting and clear inhalation feedback make it the best alternative for pharmaceutical companies seeking a reservoir inhaler solution.
- Ready for commercial manufacturing. Unique licensing opportunity.
- ICOcap is a robust, capsule based dry powder inhaler with a unique, grip-friendly, hinge design that ensures ease of use.
- It is immediately available from our partner Stevanato for quick product launch and competitively priced off-the-shelf supply.
- It can be further customized for special needs.
- ICOone is an ultra-low cost, single-dose disposable dry powder inhaler for simple, cost-effective and discreet use.
- It is simple to carry, intuitive to use and ideal for short-term treatments that only require a few doses for full effect.
- High dose, up to 50 mg per unit.
- Being single-dose, it is highly suitable for high-value products to keep the unit price down.
- It can be designed with two cavities for combination products.
- Intuitive for easy nasal use
- High dose, up to 50 mg per unit
- Ultra-low cost manufacturing
- Optional two cavities design for combination drugs
- ICOpre is a pre-metered dry powder inhaler with a unique design.
- It features the same easy user operation as Ellipta: Open-Inhale-Close.
- Developed for global registration including USA as an AB-rated substitution for Ellipta.
- It contains 30 individually sealed doses for a month’s supply.
- Every dose comes from two compartments, which makes the inhaler suitable for mono, duo or triple products.
- A dose counter makes it easy to see the remaining number of doses.
Possessing a unique combination
of engineering and pharma expertise, Iconovo can provide the optimal combination of customized inhalers and tailored formulations.
Ideon, Delta 6 Lund
SE-223 70 LUND