Accurately and with fast iterations
The ability to characterize, analyze, and test the product is crucial when developing inhaled medicines. To arrive at a perfect product, you need to develop it in several iterations. Without the ability to analyze the product accurately and with fast iterations, you will either fail or be too slow in your development efforts.
Iconovo has well-equipped state-of-the-art analytical laboratories, and a competent group of analytical scientists working in cross-functional teams during product development. We have a range of test methodologies required to support the development of inhaled medicines. Our team has experience from working with small molecules as well as biologics.
To support your development of inhaled products we can offer:
- Characterization of all relevant solid-state aspects of dry powders, crucial in all phases from pre-formulation to formulation optimization.
- Aerosol characterization using Cascade impaction, Delivered dose analysis, and HPLC.
- Dissolution profiling of the lung dose. Prediction of lung dose using throat or nasal models in combination with patient inhalation profiles.
- In vivo prediction via in vitro models by world class experts.
- Analytical method development and a set of climate chambers to enable technical stability studies.
- Device verification Material.
Possessing a unique combination
of engineering and pharma expertise, Iconovo can provide the optimal combination of customized inhalers and tailored formulations.
Ideon, Delta 6 Lund
SE-223 70 LUND