https://www.iconovo.se/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Breathtaking-innovation_Iconovo.png 0 0 Mea Lindsjö https://www.iconovo.se/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Breathtaking-innovation_Iconovo.png Mea Lindsjö2020-08-20 15:14:222020-08-20 15:44:00Abbreviated Q2-2020 Interim report
Abbreviated Q2-2020 Interim report
Breakthrough in Asia with a fourth royalty agreement
|Key figures in TSEK unless otherwise indicated||Apr-Jun 2020||Apr-Jun 2019||Jan-Jun 2020||Jan-Jun 2019||Jan-Dec 2019|
|Cash flow for the period||-9,697||-4,584||-13,429||-7,391||36,106|
|Earnings per share (SEK) before full dilution||-0.82||-0.38||-1.37||-0.31||-1.68|
|Cash and cash equivalents||75,727||45,659||75,727||45,659||89,156|
|Number of shares at period-end||7,776,000||6,776,000||7,776,000||6,776,000||7,776,000|
|Number of royalty agreements**||3||3||3||3||3|
**Number of agreements at the end of the period. One further royalty agreement was signed after the end of the period.
Significant events 1 April – 30 June
- Amneal joined as a new partner in the development of Iconovo’s project with generic Symbicort. Amneal is taking over all obligations under the current agreement from CBC. The project will proceed according to plan.
- The ICOcap capsule inhaler has become CE-marked for use in clinical trials and can be purchased directly from Stevanato, which is the manufacturing and distribution partner.
- The Chinese Patent Office issued an Intention to Grant notification regarding a patent for the inhalation platform ICOres. The European Patent Office, EPO, issued an Intention to Grant notification for the third European patent for the ICOres inhalation platform (which is already covered by three approved Swedish patents and two European patents). The patents describe the technology used in Iconovo’s many customer projects, including generic Symbicort.
- Iconovo only anticipates a limited impact from COVID-19 currently and in the future. The company has the required goods in stock, and sales are not physical. The greatest impact expected to occur is some delay in development in the event that company employees fall ill.
- Gunnar Gårdemyr was elected to the Board at the Annual General Meeting. Gunnar has a degree in economics from Lund University and over 35 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Previous positions include CEO of Targovax AS, SVP Commercial development/M&A at Nycomed, Global marketing director at Ferring.